Greek helmet with plumes. In the Ancient Greek this helmet was use by hoplites in V - IV century BP
ITALO CORINTHIAN WITH PLUMES. Ref. DP6058BP(ref.: DP6058BP)
- Corinthian shield with plume.
- This helmet was carrying by the Corinthian soldiers during the 4th and 5th centuries BC.
- Made of brass
- Natural size.
- Weight: 1.5 kg.
- Measures: Ø interior inside from to back 20 cm; lateral to lateral 18 cm.
- The helmet incorporates a cut-out near the ears in order to better audibility.
- It is advisable for its proper maintenance, oil impregnated hull.
Before: 119,11 €
$ 113,24 USD