We can make direct shipments to United States of all products that we have on our website.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated after adding products to the shopping cart.
The delivery Time of our products varies between ten and fifteen days.
-Handle lenght: 140 mm. - Blade lenght: 135 mm - Weigth: 460 gr. - It includes the following survival accesories: * Fishing kit. * Sewing kit. * Scalpel. * External applications. * Nippers. * Compass. * Magnesium pill. * Pills capsule. * SOS symbols. * Signal mirror. * Latex tubes. * Forked pole. * Multiool skinner knife.
- Aluminium injected handle in black color. . - X42 steel blade (INOX 46 CR13) - Black chrome blade. - 65 mm double saw - It includes a polycarbonate and fiber glass rigid case with sharpening stone and 4m of cord.
- Lenght of the blade 13,50 cm - Total lenght 27,50cm
- Handle of cast metal - Blade of stainless steel - It includes cover - It includes the following accesories: *Fishing kit *Sewing Kit *Scalpe *External applications *Nippers *Pencil *Compass *Magnesium pill *Pills Capsule *SOS symbols *Signal mirror *Latex tubes *Forked pole *Multitool skinner
- Machete tactical
- Model: MACH TAC 2
- Length: 530 mm
- Blade: 380 mm
- Weight: 609 g
- Material sheet: 440 steel black colored coating
- Type sheet: kukri
- More weight on the front to increase its cutting capacity and power
- Synthetic Grip
- Case included
-Blade steel: N690 (58 HRC) - Handle material: forprene. - Serration on the blade: yes. - Finishing and coating: testudo. - Plastic rigid sheath included, with double arresting system, with and extension and two thigh belts with plastic and fixations of velcro.
- Weight: 260 g. - Blade lenght: 160 mm. - Overall lenght: 290 mm. - Blade thikness: 6,3 mm.
Designed in Spain
Handle: Aluminium - Rubber coated
Blade: Stainless steel - Titanium coated
Blade size: 13.5 cm
Blade thickness: 4.6 mm
Total size: 26 cm
Visible in the dark
The A.D.R.A. (Arditi Distruttori Regia Aeronautica) operated in the Second World War in the North of bran farms or won two silver medals of honor. The battalion had entrusted Adra complex actions of sabotage against enemy military airports by using techniques previously unknown guerrilla. Today. the 17 º Stormo Incursori. special unit of the Italian Air Force. contains the testimony of the glorious battalion and at the slogan of the war flag. line up wearing his belt the only true symbol of courage: the dagger combat. The ADRA. a dagger European classical line. was developed and required for and by the high command of the 17th Stormo. Begins operating in the duty and honor. - Metal coated with logo Unit (Reparto Incursori dell?Aeronautica Militare) ABS case. pouch parade leg and belt holster. -Total length 31 cm. -Blade length 17.6 cm. - Sheet thickness 6´3 mm. - Weight 370g. - Steel sheet BÖHLER N690 (58HRC) - Clearing Plan - Polyamide Grip - With Saw - Black Finish MIL-C-13 924
-Blade steel: N690 (58 HRC) - Handle material: forprene. - Serration on the blade: yes. - Finishing and coating: testudo. - Plastic rigid sheath included, with double arresting system, with and extension and two thigh belts with plastic and fixations of velcro. - Shoulder belt included.
- Weight: 330 g. - Blade lenght: 180 mm. - Overall lenght: 310 mm. - Blade thikness: 6,3 mm.