The A.D.R.A. (Arditi Distruttori Regia Aeronautica) operated in the Second World War in the North of bran farms or won two silver medals of honor. The battalion had entrusted Adra complex actions of sabotage against enemy military airports by using techniques previously unknown guerrilla. Today. 17 º Stormo Incursori. special unit of the Italian Air Force. includes the testimony of the glorious battalion and at the slogan of the war flag. wearing the belt line up the one true symbol of courage: combat dagger. The ADRA. a dagger European classical line. was developed and required to and the high command of the 17 º Stormo. Begins operating in the duty and honor. - Numbered limited edition (1.000 pieces). Satin finish to the sheet metal parts. It comes with the logo and the legend of RIAM in the dagger and the black wooden box that is presented is also the case for parades. -Total length 31 cm. -Blade length 17.6 cm. - Sheet thickness 6.3mm. - Weight 370g. - Steel sheet BÖHLER N690 (58HRC) - Clearing Plan - Polyamide Grip - With Saw
Culter Venatorious The knife is a practical and technical. specifically designed for the traditional game as indicated by the motto engraved on its blade. In the engraving of the leaf in Latin reads: "Im hunting knife. I am the claw. beak and fang of my lord. My duty is ancient as well as of flesh and blood " More than a knife. Venatorious Culter is a complete kit to cut and skinned for medium and large pieces. For animals on a hunt. The kit includes a large knife for cutting. a skinner to skin and clean the internal organs of the animal. a nail to skin the head and snout and a stone of two grains to sharpen all tools. The accessories are carried in a side pocket of the leather case crafted. The leather case crafted but keeps its traditional look is completely ambidextrous. The side pocket and loop for attaching to belt can be placed on both sides of the case. The system to lock the knife in the sheath can be opened from both sides. The case can be hung from the waist and tied to the leg. can behave also as subject holster or belt clip that is offered through a long belt with clips and buckles. Knife numbered and limited series of 300 pieces. recorded in the leaf with Roman numerals - Blade length: 19.5cm -Total length 34 cm - Thickness 6´3 mm sheet - Peos 360g - Steel sheet BÖHLER N690 (58HRC) - Handle of Oiled Cocobolo - Satin-Finish
- Dagger pure. Sharpened combat and suppression. sharp and balanced. - Save staggered against the hooks. - New hard case. automatic locking and compatible with the MOLLE system. - It is a source of pride for Extrema Ratio submit a third version of the dagger SUPPRESSOR recognized in thanks to the anti-terrorist unit of the Carabinieri Corps (Military Police) and thus celebrate the 30th anniversary of the establishment of GIS (Group Intervento Speciale). - Numbered Series Limited to 1000 pieces. -With the new and original logos of the unit. - Presented in a transparent acrylic box. - Total length: 32 cm. - Blade length 18 cm. - Sheet Thickness: 6.3 mm. - Weight: 300g. - Steel sheet BÖHLER N690 (58HRC) - Clearing Plan - Polyamide Grip - Black Finish MIL-C-13 924
The knife HK9CX not only offers an elegant and beautiful design. but also a practical tool. The Damascus steel blade and polished steel with powder core CowryX not only very attractive. is also strong and edge retention. steel like no other we know. - Total length 19.5 cm - Length of the blade 9 cm - Blade thickness 4.5 mm - Weight 174 g - 3G Steel Sheet - Hardness 64 HRC - Ivory handle - Includes leather sheath
- Handle of stag horn and rosewood wood - Completion Boar Head - Damascus steel blade - Presented in a box and leather sheath - Blade length 25 cm - Length of handle 14 cm - Weight 530 gr The knife Lupus-25Dam.C comes in its own specific high queality sheath, in a special presentation box and accompanied with a certificate accrediting its limited production
- Handle of stag horn and rosewood wood - Completion Boar Head - Damascus steel blade - Presented in a box and leather sheath - Blade length 23 cm - Length of handle 14 cm - Weight 445 gr The knife Magnum-23Dam.C comes in its own specific high queality sheath. in a special presentation box and accompanied with a certificate accrediting its limited production
- This knife Kudu is the first of a new series of knives made by Muela "African Safari Series".
- Limited and numbered edition of 1000.
- Sandvik steel blade forged 14C28N.
- Handle made with wood handle and ferrule: asteropeia granadillo and Madagascar.
- Laser Recording both the wood and in metal.
- With cover made of premium leather and decorated with genuine buckskin.
- Manufactured in Spain by Muela.
- Includes presentation box and small information pack.
- Staghorn handle - Rosette finished handle - Fore brass decorated with hunter details - Includes brown leather sheath to hang on your belt. Muela Cervus-26L knife is a hunting knife with brass decorated ferrule and forend. this is a knife that will please the most demanding enthusiasts and collectors. Luxury Muela knives
Model: Cervus Muela-26L Shaft length: 145 mm. Blade length: 255 mm. Weight: 0.63 gr.
- Staghorn handle - Rosette finished handle - Fore brass decorated with hunter details - Includes brown leather sheath to hang on your belt. Muela Muflón-26L knife is a hunting knife with brass decorated ferrule and forend. this is a knife that will please the most demanding enthusiasts and collectors. Luxury Muela knives
Model: Muela Muflón-26L Shaft length: 140mm. Blade length: 260 mm. Weight: 0.63 gr.