- Rectangular Scutum.
- Made of metal.
- Painted in red and golden.
- Measures: 110 x 87 cm.
- Functional - battle ready - It is advisablefor its propermaintenance,oilimpregnatedhull.
The shield is decorated with a typical iconography of Roman crowns. and eagle rays. Both items refer to Iupiter Optimus Maximus. the sovereign god and protector of the Roman State. In turn. the eagle is a majestic bird that is related to the strength and power that Rome needed to expand their domains in each spot to cross.
- Spartan shield.
- Made of DM covered with old canvas.
- Weight: 4 kilos.
- With rear handles.
- Natural size.
- Containing indentations that mimic the imprint left by the impact of Persian arrows.
- Stand includes.
- Diameter: 90 cms. aproximetly. - It is advisablefor its propermaintenance,oilimpregnatedhull.
- Greek trojan shield
- Replicaoftheshieldsused intheTrojan WardescribedinHomer'sIliad
- Measures: 107 x 72 cms.
- Made of wood, leather and brass.
- Weight: 3 kg
- With picture in the center and tacks around.
- Shield handmade from strong plywoodand covered with leather.
- Weight aproximetly: 3 kilos.
- Overall diameter aproximetly: 115 centímetros.
- A similar shield was carried by Brad Pitt who represented Achilles in the movie "Troy"
The legendary Trojan War remains between reality and fiction. It was Homer, who 800 years before our era, wrote one of the most popular stories of history's "Iliad." In Greek epic chronicles the last days of the war between Achaeans and Trojans. Hector and Achilles are considered two of the main antagonists of the work. This story was made ??into a film in 2004 at the hands of Wolfgang Petersen's film "Troy."
"Tonight you will not have eyes or ears or tongue, wander through hell blind, deaf and dumb and all the dead will know you are Hector, the dreamer who believed killed Achilles."