- Medieval dagger "The Black Prince".
- Total lenght: 47 cms.
- Stainless steel blade.
- It includes decorated sheath.
- Made in Toledo (Spain).
In the dagger reads: "Honi soit qui mal y pense," which is interpreted as "Evil is he who thinks evil". This is the motto of the British knighthood Jarreta founded in the fourteenth century by Edward III. The Black Prince was part of this order.
- ”Dagger of charity” or left hand, that fulfilled the work of ”helping” at the right hand, carrying of the sword in some combat, doing the ”charity” to avoid sufferings to the dying enemy when aiming to him the definitive thrust.
- Dagger also called ”of shell”.
- With the sinister hand its handling served to stop the blows of the enemy sword, being the dagger defending in this case simultaneously offending.