- Roman armour type "Lorica Segmentata".
- Made of stainless steel plates.
- Functional desing.
- Suitable for recreation.
- Stand includes. - It is advisablefor its propermaintenance,oilimpregnatedhull.
The Roman armor is better-known thanks to the comic illustrations created by René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo, Asterix and Obelix, two brave Gauls thanks to the magic potion from the druid Panoramix are able to kill legions of Roman soldiers trying to conquer Gaul .
- Leather muscled cuirass with aluminium fitting.
- It includes stand.
- Measures: circumference 125 cm.
- Weight: 4 kilos app.
- The cuirass was an important element of the greek soldiers armor in the Ancient Period.
"They are cowards the only draw back into the fray. The brave, however, struggle to stand firm, and either wounded or injured." (Canto I. Homero. Iliad).
The Iliad is the story written by Homer to the eighth century C. which recounts the last phase of the Trojan War.