GAMO AF-10 AIRGUN PARTS BREAKDOWN
Gamo AF10 airgun parts breakdown
Gamo AF-10 airgun
- Pneumatic pre-compressed system with valve.
- Absolutely vibration-free.
- Magazine with 10-shot capacity (rounded shape ammunition or bb’s).
- In single shot mode, it admits ammunition of all shapes.
- Barrel made of precision rifled steel.
- Manual Safety.
- Adjustable sight for windage.
- Padded hard case included.
- Weight: 1,30 lb (0,59 kg).
- Length: 8,66 in (22 cm).
- Ammunition: pellets of all shapes in single shot mode, and rounded shape
- ammunition or bb’s in semi-automatic mode.
- Calibers: .177 in (4,5 mm).
- Initial Velocity: 380 ft/s (115 m/s)