GAMO COMPACT AIRGUN PARTS BREAKDOWN
Gamo Compact compressed air gun parts breakdown
Gamo Compact airgun
- Calibers: .177 in (4,5 mm).
- Initial Velocity: 400 ft/s (120 m/s).
- High specification competition model with a single shot mechanism.
- Pneumatic pre-compressed system with valve.
- Recoil and vibration free.
- Barrel made of precision rifled steel.
- Two stage trigger with the first stage adjustable.
- 180° adjustable trigger pale.
- Adjustable sight for both windage and elevation.
- The rear sight is also adjustable from open to close.
- Grip: fine selected grade of walnut wood.
- Anatomical grip, stippled for better control, with adjustable palm shelf.
- Checkering: laser carved to avoid slippage.
- Padded hard case included.
- Weight: 2 lb (0,91 kg).
- Length: 12,60 in (32 cm).
- Ammunition: pellets of all shapes.
- High precision maximizing the accuracy and grouping.