GAMO P-23 AIRGUN PARTS BREAKDOWN
Gamo P-23 airpistol parts breakdown
Gamo P-23 Laser airgun
- Weight: 1,1 lb (0,50 kg).
- Length: 8,46 in (21,5 cm).
- Ammunition: pellets of all shapes in single shot mode.
- Rounded shape ammunition or bb’s in semi-automatic mode.
- Calibers: .177 in (4,5 mm).
- Initial Velocity: 409 ft/s (125 m/s).
- In single shot mode, it admits ammunition of all shapes.
- Semi automatic mode: Loading by full swing out cylinder .
- Barrel made of precision rifled steel (4,25” size).
- Maximum shot velocity: 10 shots in 2 seconds (semi-automatic mode).
- 12 gr Co2 cartridge with 60-shot capacity.
- Manual Safety.
- Double action.
- Laser installation ready
- Padded hard clase included
- The latest laser technology to project a laser beam over the target.
- Automatic pressure switch located in the grip that allows to have an immediate beam if required.
- Push button switch located on the top.
- Range of beam: 300 ft (90 m).
- Adjustable beam for both windage and elevation.
- Adjustable sight for windage.