New concept of ham holder (for spanish cured hams) based on an innovative ball joint system, which allows total freedom for rotating, positioning and cutting and many other interesting attributes:
- Ham with support maziza lamellar beech wood and stainless steel bracket.
- One single point of anchorage. No spikes, which deteriorates the ham and accumulates dirt and waste.
- The ham may stand and be cut "on the air", resting or without resting on the board.
- Don't have to take out the ham from the holder until it is fully finished.
- Plain base surface. Easy to clean.
- No hindrance all across the surface of the ham.
- Possibility of baseless installation, on a table or wall. Optimization of spaces.
- Excellent stability. Safe cutting.
- Aesthetics and differentiation: A current, attractive and distinctive holder, with several finishes to choose and combine with the environment.
- Quality and durability.
- Cut ham has never been so clean, effortless and easy. The Nero ham holder is designed to contribute to the art of cutting ham.
- A simple, robust and high quality support.
How to place the ham for cutting:
- Thread the crank. Place the ball in a horizontal position with the head of the screws to the back of the stand.
Fix the ball turning the crank in the direction of clockwise.
- Place the ham vertically with plant hoof downwards the front of the support. Use the allen key provided with the ham stand to drive in alternatively the two screws of the upper clamp in order to hold the ham as tight as possible.
Repeat the above step with the lower clamp.
- Free the ball by turning the handle counterclockwise and place the ham as desired, either resting on the board or above it. Once the ham is in the position you want, turn the handle clockwise to lock it in this position.
Now your ham is ready to be cut and enjoyed.
- Don't take the ham out the holder until it is completely finished. You have total freedom of movement.
Turn the ham and switch to the position that you find most comfortable whenever you want.