We can make direct shipments to United States of all products that we have on our website.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated after adding products to the shopping cart.
The delivery Time of our products varies between ten and fifteen days.
For the purchase of Blank Firing Guns, you MUST indicate us your Weapons License Number
The 14" Hatchet combines light heft and an ultra-sharp blade to offer unbeatable edge retention; its portable size makes it ideal for splitting medium-sized and smaller logs. The new black PTFE coating along the blade is engineered for a sharper edge.
It's an ax-hammer cavalry, ax-hammer was a very important tool in the Middle Ages war, you can cut and crush. Heavily used by the peoples of the north, this weapon came to be very important in battle. This has everything to offer that calls for an ax-hammer functional, for medieval recreation.
This evolved hatchet features efficient strength in a slim profile. With a new black PTFE coating on the blade and a unique grind technique, the steel blade is sharper than ever. Expect clean cuts far longer than average from this smart axe, for use at the campsite and beyond.
- Overall Length: 17.3”
- Weight: 32.6 oz.
- Head Material: Forged Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Composite Handle is Extremely Durable and Lightweight
- Soft Touch Handle Over-mold for Comfort and Ease of Use
This ax is light and effective, ideal as a secondary weapon for the battlefield. It was common for archers or infantry carry a weapon of this kind once desicieran spear or bow would use as a weapon to defend themselves. Perfect for your medieval recreation.
A marvel of simplicity, this tool has a single-minded goal: to settle the breaching argument. No barrier is a match for the beveled edge axe head, the hammer head element, or the pry bar built into the tan G-10 handle. A 420HC steel body won't break under pressure
- Overall Length: 19.27" (48.9cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb. (861.8 g) without Sheath, 2.5 lbs. (1133.9 g) with sheath
- Steel Type: 420HC steel body with Cerakote
- Handle Material: G-10
- Desert Tan G-10 Scales on Handle
- Unique Gerber design axe head with integrated Prying Handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Built in USA w/ global materials - sheath made in China
- Blade Length: 16 cms.
- Kitchen axe with stable and wide blade with rectangular form.
- Kitchen axe.
- Stainless steel.
- Polished dull.
- Polioximetileno handle.
- Apt for dish washer.
- Ergonomic design.
- High quality plastic.
- Resist sudden temperature changes and impacts.
- High chemical resistance.
- Higienic surface, high performance.
- Long life resistance.
- Presented with blade sheath.