We can make direct shipments to United States of all products that we have on our website.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated after adding products to the shopping cart.
The delivery Time of our products varies between ten and fifteen days.
For the purchase of Blank Firing Guns, you MUST indicate us your Weapons License Number
In 1118, nine Knights founded by the Religious-Military Order of the Poor Knights of Christ, once installed in the Temple of Solomon were known as Knights of the Temple of Solomon or Templars. In 1139 Pope Innocent II would recognize the Order and would grant the Templar seal, insignia of the Order which includes two mounted knights on horseback represents the dual mission of the order, religious and military.
- Medieval Templar Sword with Pommel, handle and cross damascened of the Knights Templar.
- Stainless steel blade holey.
- Pommel with the seal of the Knights Templar, and recorded on two golds and bronze.
- Cross with the inscription of the Knights Templar in Latin Sigillum XPISTI militum (SEAL OF THE MILITIA OF CHRIST).
- Handle with inscriptions in golden brown.
- Length of the handle 120 cm / 48 inches from the tip of the sword.
The Catholic Monarchs, Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon, after her marriage, produce the union of the crowns of Castile and Aragon, and the beginning of the unification of the Kingdom of Spain, later to make the promotion progress and nation building Spanish, a modern nation with a government of great diplomatic and military activity.
The two-handed sword of the Catholic Kings, is one of the most famous in the history of Spain, was used in the solemn acts of the court for the appointment of gentlemen. With her I was appointed to Cristobal Colon at the Royal Palace in Barcelona, ??Admiral of the Ocean and Viceroy of the Indies.
- 440 Stainless Steel Sword 57-60 hardness, hardened steel without air channel.
- Length 120 cm.
- Save chiseled steel
- Details damask gold 24/22 K. carat embedded on steel
- LIMITED EDITION numbered and certificate of authenticity.