We can make direct shipments to United States of all products that we have on our website.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated after adding products to the shopping cart.
The delivery Time of our products varies between ten and fifteen days.
For the purchase of Blank Firing Guns, you MUST indicate us your Weapons License Number
Katanas, wakizashis and tantos
Katanas, wakizashis and tantos from the best brands
- Set of Japanese swords wirh sheath.
- Katana and Wakizashi included.
- Black colour.
- Stand for two swords included.
- Blade: Stainless steel.
- The katana or samurai sword has a long curved blade.
- The Wakizashi is smaller than the katana and has a slightly less curved edge. I used to be used for melee to be more manageable than a katana.
- Katana: 105,5cm (total length)
- Wakizashi: 84cm (total length)
The Japanese katanas were swords brandishing that two hands, were almost sacred by the Samurai warriors. For the Samurai when the sword was in his hands was part of his soul.
The Kamakura era or the beginning of the Samurai era, when formation of political fiefdoms Shogunate, the Shogun or general , hold the highest office, all vassals had a supreme loyalty to him. Of these fiefdoms large formed Samurai warriors.
- 440 Stainless Steel Sword 57-60 hardness, hardened steel without air channel.
- Length 102 cm.
- Includes sheath.
- Details damascene blade.
- LIMITED EDITION, numbered and certificate of authenticity
- Samurai sword.
- Total lenght: 100 cms.
- Made with stainless steel blade 440.
- Wooden scabbards in black colour.
- Handle with crane tsuba and blue cordate.
- Relief detail in handle.
- Decorative use.
- Made in Toledo (Spain).