We can make direct shipments to United States of all products that we have on our website.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated after adding products to the shopping cart.
The delivery Time of our products varies between ten and fifteen days.
For the purchase of Blank Firing Guns, you MUST indicate us your Weapons License Number
Triple R system (Recoil Reducing Rail, recoil reduction rail). This system reduces the recoil of the carbines of compressed air of great power. The recoil reduction rail uses a two-piece aluminum structure, separated by double polymer uprights that absorb shock waves. Once mounted on the recoil reduction rail, the recoil tensions that support the internal components of the scope are reduced by almost 100%
- Intended for 1” scopes, the GAMO 1” are available in high height.
- The high mounts are designed for rifles that require greater receiver clearance.
- These rings attach to any standard base.
- The opening below the scope also permits the use of the rifle´s regular sights.
- The standard-heigh rings are also intended for 1” scopes in situations that do not require additional receiver clearance.
- Mounting is similar to that of the 1” High Rings, with large locking nut with slots for coin or screwdriver use.
- A slim profile rail-mounted bipod with folding and extendable legs. Mounts with a tension screw on the side for a secure fit. Rubber anti-slip pads provide secure support on any surface. Fits any 21mm rail system.