Spray Ballistol Teflon - 200 ml
Network - Teflon PTFE Spray dry lubrication
- PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is a lubricant and antiblocking agent, which can be used even in places where lubrication is required for more dry cleaning .
- For permanent lubrication a clean and natural alternative
-. It provides clean and dry lubrication without adhering dirt and leaving no oily hands
-. Stops squeaks and rattles
-. It ensures effective reduction of sliding friction and rolling friction
- all materials such as metals, plastics, rubber, wood sticks, etc.
- repels water and protects against corrosion - - br reduces friction and wear
- Ideal for friction of different materials together, for example, Rubber on wood or glass
. - Ideal for wheels, running bearings, slides, guide rails, telescopic rails and more
- is temperature resistant from -50 to + 280 ° C