MEDIEVAL ARMOUR BY KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE TEMPLE
The white color was used in medieval times by the Knights Templar of the putter in shields, flags and standards, symbolizing their religious vocation. The color red is used to cross, wide arms embroidered on their shields, flags and center chest. Bermeja Cruz, granted by Pope Eugene III, for to be his sign the fight against the infidel.
- Templar Medieval armor used in the XIII century.
- Functional and articulated medieval armor.
- Carbon steel done in Galvanized.
- Details and drawing of the cross etched for acid.
- Height 2 meters.
- Weight 45 Kg
- Includes Cloak Cotton Cap with red Templar Cross and shield with templer cross.
- Also includes wood stand.