NORICA DEAD EYE GRS AIRGUN (GAS RAM SYSTEM)
The best Norica technologies in a tactical style carbine: GRS, RAS stabilizer system, adjustable silver metal trigger, load reduction and fiber optic sights. The anti-crash synthetic head has adjustable chinstrap and two picatinny rails for fitting accessories.
- Anti-shock synthetic stock. Fully adjustable cheek-piece
- Polymer jacketed high steel barrel
- Fully adjustable trigger. Silver plated metal trigger blade
- Fiber optic micrometric open sights.
- Front sight protected by steel hood
- Reduced cocking effot
- Automatic safety
- Picatinny rails on both sides
- 11mm dovetail rail
- *Viewfinder not included
- Caliber: 4.5mm (.177)
- Weight: 3kg.
- Length of the barrel: 474mm.
- Total length: 1.155mm.
- Initial output speed: 330 m / s
- Power: 24 Joules (maximum allowed in Spain)
Thanks to the work carried out in Norica's R & D department, the GRS (Gas Ram System) pneumatic system has been integrated, replacing the spring, improving our products considerably.The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
- Lower vibration: When there is no spring, the vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring when relaxing once it is triggered, disappear.
- Better load: As there is no friction of the spring, the load is made more evenly.
- Higher accuracy: When the vibrations caused by the spring disappear, it allows the shooter greater precision of firing.
- Constant shooting power: When the spring friction disappears and the wear caused by the spring time, a more constant shooting power is achieved.
- Longer life: As a pneumatic system, the service life is superior to that of any spring.
RAS SYSTEM (Recoil Absorption System):
A new innovation thanks to Norica's extensive work and experience. The RAS (Recoil Absorption System) system is a small shock absorber located at the end of the GRS piston stroke. With this new system we can minimize the blow that occurs when firing, reducing vibrations and making the rifle smoother for the shooter.
NATS System (NORICA'S ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER SYSTEMA):
Norica Adjustable Trigger System (NATS) allows adjustment of first and second stage travel length as well as trigger pull weight. Get total control of your shot!
SOLID STEEL BREECH & SOLID STEEL BREECH PRO System
At Norica we build our products to last and satisfy our valued customers. Thus we use the best available steel to manufacture the breech of our air rifles.
PRO: On selected GRS models an innovative re-design of the breech significantly reduces the cocking effor.
You Norica air rifle is equipped with Automatic Safety system. Every time the gun is cocked the safety is activated. Release it by pushing the catch or the lever conveniently located in front of the trigger blade.
Fiber Optics Open Sights
Bright fiber optic wires guarantee quick-target acquisition under all light conditions. Front sights are often hit and broken this is why we use steel to manufacture our front sight guards, providing a better protection than plastic ones.